Editor: My goodness ladies, have you had some sort of accident?
Gracie: It was horrible. They stole my gizzard.
Editor: Um... dogs don't have gizzards.
Honey: Howwwer, warbewick... shawitans awe a dem.
Editor: I don't under....
Gracie: Organ thieves masquerading as a spa!
Gracie: They stole her tongue. And my liver and my gizzard.
Editor: But I can see her tongue, right on top of her teeth. Beautiful white teeth if I may say so....
Honey: Zay stows my teese. Faw teese. Zay stows dem...
Editor: But...
Gracie: And they stole her gizzard too. And her duodenim.
Editor: Dogs don't have gizzards and besides, if they stole...
Gracie: A frankendog monster, they must be building some sort of reanimated canine horror. I saw this in a movie..
Editor:
Gracie: I see only a light at the end of a...ZZzzzzzzzz.
Editor: But that's because your wearing a ......
Honey: Wok toads da wite gwazie....Zzzzzz.
Editor: Oh my.
We Love it... I am guessing they stole the teeth when they cleaned them, Honey..and..they stole your timing to maybe have pups too... well .. new parents just do that.. they have certain standards and policies they have . now .. don't they Gracie you... will just have to play w/ the pups in the neighborhood.. instead of creating them?
ReplyDeleteLove you girls.. Kyle..N ..Lorrie Lea Randall